For many people, buying and selling residential property is a large financial transaction. There are many important aspects that need to be carefully considered including financial and legal. Each transaction is unique, as are you.
At JLM Conveyancing we recognise this and consequently provide a personalised approach to each of our clients. Speaking to us early on in the piece is critical to having us provide you with the best possible outcome.
We will work with you and deliver the following services:
- Prepare Contracts For Sale of Land conforming to NSW legislation
- Organise pest and building inspections on your behalf
- Organise the exchange of contracts
- Liaise with your financial institution
- Registration of documents uplifting qualifications and limitations on title, discharging and registration of mortgages, certificates of title, withdrawals of writs and caveats.