FAQ’s & Latest Updates

How do I register my swimming pool and obtain a compliance Certificate?

You can go to this website http://www.swimmingpoolregister.nsw.gov.au/ and register your pool. At this stage your compliance certificate can be obtained through Council. Soon other companies that are certified to give the certificate will be available.

When do I pay stamp duty?
Depending on the circumstances and as to what you are actually purchasing this can be required at different stages. However, generally it is 3 months from the date of exchange or settlement, whichever is the earlier.
What is the average settlement period?
The normal is 42 days. However, this can change by agreement between both parties.
Is it possible to have an afterhours appointment?
Yes at a time that is mutually agreed upon.
Are you Licensed and insured?
Yes, we are licensed through the Department Of Fair Trading and carry indemnity insurance. Our licence number is 978095.

Your Local Property Specialists

JLM Conveyancing are here as your local property specialists with offices in Camden and Oran Park & Goulburn.

Call us today for a no obligation chat.